Monday, November 15, 2010

Shopbop's Ultimate Closet is Mine Too

Shopbop.com's new look book, "Our Ultimate Closet" features 13 selected designer (more like bridge-designer) pieces styled in 15 ammmazing looks. Seems that their ultimate closet is mine too! While I can only afford the pieces in mine dreams, a few of their suggestions feel like worthwhile splurges that I might be considering. I particularly have an eye on the long-sleev knit dress (called the Ava dress) by Elizabeth and James.
















So cute all of it! and the model is adorable as well!

   It should also be noted that the Lauren Merkin Utility Bag is also an ammazing purchase (coming in at a cool 495). I just have to keep asking myself though, however much I wear it, and however many things I could wear it too, is 500 dollars for a bag just waay too excessive??? That is the question.

XXo.