Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Obsession: Shiny Black and Denim (with Red Nails of course)

Lately, I've been thinking about what I would want to be wearing if (and let's face it, when) I run into my ex. Yes, this is what occupies my thoughts. The latest obsession around the office (and now for me personally) is black paired with bright blue denim. The best interpretation of this trend: shiny black leggings (you know, that bizarro Nylon-elsatic blend) and a cargo-style denim shirt. American Apparel should be able to outfit you with a pair of leggings but for the shirt I would try to go vintage. While many modern retailers will be embracing this trend and carrying the shirt, a vintage finds always looks a tad more used, a little more cargo, and a whole lot cooler. Looks like I know the next thing I'll be looking for at Beacon's Closet!! XXo.
Dree Hemmingway at an event

Sienna Miller wearing ACNE jeans

A cool blogger on lookbook.nu