Monday, November 1, 2010

The Most Beautiful Woman in the World

The other day I rented a film called I Do or How to Get Married and Stay Single in English (translated from the French Prete-moi Ta Main) starring Charlotte Gainsbourg. The movie was alright, nothing earth shattering but completely amusing and the characters were adorable. All in all, a great rental.
What really struck me about the film however was its leading lady, Charlotte Gainsbourg. I knew her form the Balenciaga ads (of course) and had even seen (and had become a fan of) some of the music videos from her album. I always thought she was pretty and incredibly glamorous (she is the prodgeny of French music composer Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin) but after seeing her "in-action" on the screen, I had developed a full-on girl crush. Her attitude and glamor just don't come across in stills. She is by far the most stunning woman in my mind.
On the arm of Nicolas Ghesquière...
(Hello, it's called a Tuesday)




Her music video with Beck for her song "Heaven Can Wait"  :
                                           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svX_z4765xY&ob=av2n
Great Listening!


XXo.