Sunday, October 31, 2010

~ Cartilage Piercing: Oui ou Non? ~

I'm loving the look of some of the cartilage piercings I've been seeing. For some reason I've been having this pang for one and I'm not really sure where that came from exactly. I guess it's about time I considered another piercing though. The last one, my lobes, took place, I'm ashamed to say, at a claire's on the Upper West Side when I was 13. Yes, it is about time.
I have a few worries though.... What will future employers think? Will people take me seriously?? Also, if let's say, employers don't like it and I want to take it out, will it leave little holes in my ears (I have seen this with a few people and the marks are pretty obvious)? Or what could happen if it got infected?
This is probably why I never do anything that spontaneous...

I do like the look of them though. Celebs with nice-looking piercings include Sienna Miller (as always, might be developing a bit of a girl crush) and Kate Moss (although she's been over doing it lately).


American Vogue, July 2009 Cover:

It's important to point out that I only want ONE piercing. I'm slightly worried about becoming the girl who says she's only going to get one and then becomes addicted. This might take some serious self-control.


XXo. Enjoy